Checklist for the day of your rental:1. Make sure you are NOT LATE for your scheduled pick up time. If you are going to be late make sure to CALL US to keep your reservation. If we donâ€™t hear from you, and you miss your pick up time we will rent the bouncy castle out to someone on our waiting list.
2. Print, read, and sign a copy of the waiver from our website
Download Printable Version
Download Bouncy Castle Setup / Take Down Instructions
3. Check to make sure you have your driverâ€™s license, cash for the rental fee, a cheque or cash for the $200 security deposit, and cash for your rental insurance. The cheque can be made payable to Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals.
4. Make sure you have the directions for the pickup location. There is a map and map quest on our website under the â€œcontact usâ€ section.
Note: 982 Simmons Rd, Odessa, ON K0H 2H0, Ontario DOES NOT come up in some GPS systems.
5. If you are renting a water castle you will need to supply a garden hose. The water tubing from the bouncy castle attaches easily to any standard garden hose.
6. An extension cord. The cord of the blower that Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals supplies is 5feet in length. Depending on where your outlets are located a standard extension cord may be required.
7. Check that the area where the castle will be set up is free from rocks, stones, sticks, animal feces, or anything else that could cause damage to the bouncy castle.
8. Space in your trunk/backseat for the bouncy castle and accessories.
When you return the bouncy castle:1. Make sure you have put the bouncy castle, blower, stakes, towels, and any other accessories into your vehicle. We cannot return your security deposit until EVERYTHING from your rental has been returned.
2. The staff at Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals will unload the bouncy castle from your vehicle, quickly inflate and inspect the castle for any damages, and promptly return your $200 security deposit.
3. When you return the bouncy castle it is a great opportunity to see our selection of air castles as they are being cleaned.