Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals
982 Simmons Road, Odessa, Ontario
It is the SOLE responsibility of the person or organization hiring this inflatable equipment to ensure that every precaution is taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the Inflatable unit.
The time of return must be adhered to (9:00-9:30 a.m. pick up time has a return time of 5:00-5:30 p.m. 10:00-10:30 a.m. pick up time has a return time of 6:00-6:30 p.m.). If you would like to keep the unit overnight or pick up the unit the evening before an additional charge of $50.00 will be added to the rental cost and MUST be paid at the time of rental pick up. Units kept overnight MUST be returned before 8:00 a.m. the morning following the day of rental. Units will be available for pick up between 7:00-8:00 p.m. the night before your scheduled rental.
Failure to return the castle by the scheduled time will result in a full day rental fee being deducted from the renterâ€™s security deposit. Equipment MUST be cleaned, dried, and have NO DAMAGE upon return.
PLEASE NOTE: OVERNIGHTREQUESTS ARE NOT OPTIONAL AFTER CASTLE HAS BEEN PICKED UP. REQUESTS TO KEEP UNITS OVERNIGHT AFTER RENTAL HAS BEEN PICKED UP WILL BE DENIED.
Do not leave the castle or any accessories outdoors when not in use. NEVER leave equipment outside overnight, or when it is raining. Leaving equipment outside overnight or during rain will result in a $50.00 damage penalty from the renterâ€™s security deposit.
The unit MUST NEVER be dragged over or set up on rough surfaces (eg: asphalt, concrete, gravel, or any other rough surface). You MUST check the area where the castle is to be set up beforehand. Anything that could puncture or damage the castle MUST be removed from the area. Failure to follow this rule will result in damage to the unit and a damage penalty will be incurred.
Castle rentals that range from $65 â€“ $90/day are covered for only $10 per day Rental Insurance. Castles ranging from $91 â€“ $135/day are covered for only $15 per day Rental Insurance. Castles that are priced at $135 and over/day are covered for only $20 per day Rental Insurance. Please visit our Rental Insurance page for more information.
Damages due to negligence on the part of the renter will NOT be covered by our RENTAL INSURANCE option. The RENTAL INSURANCE will be deemed VOID if the rules and regulations stated in our RENTAL AGREEMENT are not followed, and damage to a rental unit occurs.
If you choose to decline our Rental Insurance Option, and the castle is returned damaged (*), there will be a deduction made from your security deposit.
(*)Kingston Bouncy Castles holds the incontestable, legal right to declare and pursue what is considered damage to our castles, and what amount will be deducted from the given security deposit. Please see our RENTAL AGREEMENT for specific information on damage penalties.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1) This unit has an age limit of 10 years old (Unless otherwise stated in the castle description). Absolutely no person over 10 years old is allowed on or in ANY part of the inflatable unit. Absolutely NO ADULTS are allowed on or in any portion of an inflated unit. You MUST follow the specific weight regulations which are given in the description of each castle. Failure to do so will cause damage to the unit and your $200 security deposit WILL NOT be refunded – no exceptions!
2) 2) No food, drinks or chewing gum on or around the inflatable at any time. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean.
*DIRTY CONDITION: If there is grass, leaves, water, mud, or ANYTHING ELSE on the castle. If the castle isnâ€™t returned in the condition it went out in a $50.00 cleaning charge will be taken from your deposit â€“ NO EXCEPTIONS!
Only water and a soft cloth are to be used when cleaning the inflatable unit. CLEANING PRODUCTS/CHEMICALS MUST NEVER BE USED. Adults MUST NEVER enter the unit when inflated for cleaning purposes. You MUST first deflate the unit then clean/sweep/wipe the unit down with water. Shoes must be removed when cleaning the castle.
3) Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the inflatable. Any damage to the inflatable from failure to follow this rule will incur a $50.00 damage charge.
4) No face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or silly string to be used on or near the Inflatable (within 250 feet).
*Please note these products will cause damage to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired.
5) Absolutely NO SMOKING on or around the Inflatable at anytime.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and is NOT ALLOWED AT ANYTIME.
7) An Adult (MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS OLD) must supervise the inflatable at ALL times. An adult MUST ALSO supervise the set up and take down of the inflatable.
8) Children MUST never be pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury or cause distress to others.
9) Absolutely no pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time. Any damage to the inflatable from failure to follow this rule will incur a $50.00 damage penalty.
10) Absolutely no one is to be on the inflatable equipment during INFLATION or DEFLATION as this is DANGEROUS.
11) Children MUST NOT attempt somersaults or any other acrobatics, and must be clothed appropriately, with nothing being able to fall out of their pockets.
12) In the event that the blower stops working, all users MUST get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately with a phone call.
13) Children must NEVER play on the inflatable without Adult supervision (MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS)
14) The inflatable unit MUST ONLY be used for RESIDENTAL purposes. The RENTER will be subject to fines from TSSA for using the inflatable in a public place.
15) In the event of rain the inflatable must be deflated. Using the inflatable during a rainstorm is unsafe and NOT permitted. The blower MUST be stored in a dry place during rainstorms. Failure to unplug the blower during a rainstorm could possibly result in electric shock by participants. The inflatable will become VERY slippery during rainstorms and is NOT safe for jumping or playing on. Failure to follow these rules could result in serious injury.
1) This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition. I have been informed of the safety instructions, how to properly inflate and deflate the unit, what to do in case of unit/blower failure or any other malfunctions, the risks with using this unit, and the additional charges that will be incurred at the renters expense if the unit is returned damaged or dirty.
2) Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to release Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals from liability for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in his/her custody.
In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, Customer hereby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by customer to the total paid to Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals for the rental.
3) Customer agrees to company right to enter premises of customer at any time to repossess said equipment.
4) Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise depose of equipment or use it at any other location, other than their home. Equipment MUST only be used for RESIDENTAL purposes.
5) Customer agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labor, for all damages to rental equipment.
6) If the inflatable equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair the renter agrees to pay $1,000.00/per unit. The $1,000.00/per unit MUST be paid immediately.
The person/s or organization renting this Equipment from Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that while in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damages that may occur.
* I agree to pay a $50 cleaning charge if the castle is returned in a dirty condition after my rental period.
*This rental inatable will be for residential use only.
*I understand by choosing NOT TO PURCHASE rental insurance that Kingston Bouncy Castles holds the incontestable, legal right to declare and pursue what is considered damage to our castles, and what
amount will be deducted from the given security deposit.
I understand that even though I HAVE PURCHASED rental insurance damages due to negligence on the part of the renter will NOT be covered by our RENTAL INSURANCE option. The RENTAL INSURANCE will be deemed VOID if the rules and regulations stated in our RENTAL AGREEMENT are not followed, and damage to a rental unit occurs.
*This unit has an age limit of 10 years old (Unless otherwise stated in the castle description). Absolutely no person over 10 years old is allowed on or in ANY part of the inflatable unit. Absolutely NO ADULTS are allowed on or in any portion of an inflated unit. You MUST follow the specific weight regulations which are given in the description of each castle. Failure to do so will cause damage to the unit and your $200 security deposit WILL NOT be refunded – no exceptions!
I have been given this waiver in a timely manner and have had the option to receive Independent Legal Advice in regards to this contract/waiver and the rental of this inflatable unit.
Customer Signature: ______________________________
Kingston Bouncy Castle Rentals Signature: ______________________________